In Conversation with....
A unique event series focused on learning from social housing sector leadership
Following publication of the landmark social housing white paper, “The Charter for Social Housing Residents”, the world in which landlords operates will change. To help you come to grips with new regulation, legislation, and performance indicators, IFF Research is inviting government and sector leaders to speak directly with you about the upcoming changes.
In Conversation with... The Regulator of Social Housing featuring Will Perry, Director of Strategy
Tuesday 12 January 2021, 11.00AM - 12.15PM
- How you could be assessed for inspection, and how those inspections would be carried out.
- How new performance indicators will be used by The Regulator.
- Proposed timetables for implementation of new legislation.
In Conversation with... Tpas featuring Jenny Osbourne, Chief Executive
Thursday 21 January 2021, 11.00AM - 12.15PM
- Practical ways to demonstrate your commitment to resident engagement in the eyes of The Regulator.
- Exploring successful partnerships and opportunities for landlords to work together.
- Top tips and practical actions you can take now to prepare for upcoming proposed legislation.
In Conversation with... The Housing Ombudsman, featuring Richard Blakeway, Housing Ombudsman
Wednesday 27 January 2021, 11.00AM - 12.00PM
- How the complaints code is changing in 2021, and how those changes will be implemented and monitored.
- Ways in which the The Housing Ombudsman will support you with these new changes.
- How new performance indicators will be used by The Ombudsman